Weston Hills Country Club Review – Miami Wedding Venue
Venue Name: Weston Hills Country Club
Venue Address: 2600 Country Club Way, Weston, FL 33332
Venue Style: Ballrooms, Golf Course, Outdoor
Venue Capacity: can accommodate up to 324 guests
Below you will find the following information:
- About Weston Hills Country Club Wedding Venue
- Rental Cost
- Amenities List
- Services Offered
If you need to hire a wedding officiant to perform the ceremony at this wedding venue or whichever venue you decide upon, I’d love to get in touch and discuss my services. Check this page here for my wedding officiant pricing. You can schedule me as your wedding officiant on my wedding officiant pricing page. Or you can call me to see my availability to officiate your wedding (786)-236-8527.
To reserve this venue, please call the venue company directly! Please do not call me for reserving a venue. I cannot help you with this. Contact the venue directly or your wedding planner.
About Weston Hills Country Club
Weston Hills Country Club is the perfect venue for an elegant, classic wedding. Located at Weston, Florida, this country club boasts panoramic views, Italian chandeliers and 25-foot ceilings, award-winning cuisine, white glove service, and friendly service to give you the grand wedding experience. Moreover, it is dedicated on making each wedding special and unique to each couple.
Couples may invite a maximum of 324 guests in one of its three event spaces:
- Indoor (including Main Dining Room and Grand Glades ballroom)
- Open area, Outdoor (including Main Dining Room and Grand Glades ballroom)
- Private room for rehearsal dinner
Each space has its own distinct style and intricate decorations to best suit the desired ambiance and theme of the couple. It can provide full-service wedding venue with catering and event planning.
Weston Hills Country Club is also equipped with bar services, including bartender(s), ranging from cash and open bar that houses premium liquor, signature drink and specialty wine, and champagne. Please see “Amenities” for full list.
Weston Hills Country Club also offers catering services with four wedding menus to choose from. Couples are also given the freedom to customize their own menu according to their tastes and preferences. They can cater to all dietary needs, and services include:
- Cocktail reception
- Family style
- French service
- Hors d’oeuvres
- Outside cake
The Weston Country Club has won awards as the best-sought wedding venue in the South Florida. Select from their wedding packages or customize your own to create the most special day to remember.
Need to Hire a Wedding Officiant?
Let’s set up a brief phone call so I can learn more about your wedding plans in South Florida! (:
Venue Rental Fee Breakdown
- $600-800 for 5 hours of event time excluding set up and clean up time
- Indoors: $4.00+ per guest
- Outdoor: $7.00+ per guest
- Additional hours: $10.00+ per guest per hour.
- Pricing with Chicken Entree: $115.50 Per Person
- Pricing with Salmon or Tilapia Entree: $115.50 Per Person
- Pricing with Filet Entree: $137.50 Per Person
- Pricing with Dual Plate Or Advance Choice of Two Entrees: $145.00 Per Person
- Additional Charges
- Chef Fees @ $150.00+ Per Chef
- Valet Attendants are Optional: @ $150.00+ Per Attendant
2 Valet Attendants for Under 50 Adult Guests – 3 Valet Attendants for 51-100 Adult Guests – 1 Additional Valet Attendant for Every 25 Adult Guests Over 100
- Ceremony Room Charges are $4.00+ Per Guest Indoors, $7.00+ Per Guest
- Outdoors Restroom Attendants are recommended @ $100.00+ Per Attendant
- Subject to 20% Service Charge and 6% Sales Tax
- Interim Membership and Room rental charges may apply if not a Club Member
- Event planning
- Huge parking lot
- Security personnel
- Full kitchen
- Open bar with bartenders
- Dressing rooms for bride and groom
- Stage and/or podium
- Dance floor
- Check room for coats
- Linens, silverware, glassware
- Tables and chairs
- Upgraded chairs
- Outdoor lighting
- Venue set up and clean up
- Votive candles
- Dedicated on-the-day coordinator
- Champagne toast
Venue Services Offered
- Indoor or outdoor Wedding Ceremony
- Indoor Reception
- Engagement Party
- Bridal Shower
- Rehearsal dinner
Weston Hills Country Club FAQ
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
- $ 4.00
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
- Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
- Cake Cutting, Server(s), Wedding Cake
What is the starting price per person for bar service?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
- Bartender(s), House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar
Describe your venue:Country/Golf Club
What kind of settings are available?
- Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
- Ceremony, Reception, Bridal Shower, Engagement Party, Rehearsal Dinner
What event services do you offer?
- Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Wifi
What catering services do you offer?
- Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d’oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations
What bar services do you provide?
- Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
What event items are available?
- Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables
What food and beverage items are available?
- Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
What transportation and access is available?
- Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access
What months are included in your peak season?
- October, November, December
What months are included in your off-peak season?
- June, July, August, September