Unique Palms Wedding Venue Review – Miami, FL
Venue Name: Unique Palms
Venue Address: 18905 SW 168th St, Miami, FL 33187
Venue Style: Ballroom/Banquet Hall (indoor and outdoor)
Venue Capacity: 250 (seating), 600 (cocktail reception)
Below you will find the following information:
- About Unique Palms Wedding Venue
- Rental Cost
- Amenities List
- Services Offered
If you need to hire a wedding officiant to perform the ceremony at this wedding venue or whichever venue you decide upon, I’d love to get in touch and discuss my services. Check this page here for my wedding officiant pricing. You can schedule me as your wedding officiant on my wedding officiant pricing page. Or you can call me to see my availability to officiate your wedding (786)-236-8527.
To reserve this venue, please call the venue company directly! Please do not call me for reserving a venue. I cannot help you with this. Contact the venue directly or your wedding planner.
About Unique Palms
If you like throwing a party then you will like what Unique Palms has to offer. It has a special location on its property which is set up to look and feel similar to a night club.
There is an LED-lit floor on which you can dance and the team at Unique Palms can throw in some additional special effects lighting. You can go for disco lights, a fog machine, big screen projectors, and more. Even though these features will entice party-lovers, the venue has a lot more to offer to people of other tastes as well.
Firstly, the location of Unique Palms is tranquil and peaceful. It is located almost 35 miles south-west of downtown Miami. It is out in an agricultural area. The coral cascade and lush greenery at Unique Palms create a romantic setting in which two people will have perhaps their most romantic moment in life.
There are multiple indoor and outdoor spaces to choose from. You can hold your wedding ceremony outdoors and then have a dance party in the Crystal Grand Salon. The wedding and event planning team at Unique Palms will deck up the venue which is sure to show all your family and friends a good time.
The executive chef at Unique Palms will prepare a 5-course dinner with plenty of lip-smacking dishes. One can seat 250 guests for dinner or have up to 600 guests in a reception format. On-premises parking is available and as this venue is not far from the Miami airport, the logistics and travel for our guests will be smooth at Unique Palms.
Besides weddings, the award-winning Aqua Reception Hall is a fabulous venue for business meetings, recognition ceremonies, corporate events, family reunions, and bar mitzvahs.
This venue’s customizability, its unique Crystal Grand Salon, and its tranquil setting on the edge of urban Miami makes it a great venue option for all kinds of celebrations and especially wedding celebrations. The pricing is also quite attractive.
Need to Hire a Wedding Officiant?
Let’s set up a brief phone call so I can learn more about your wedding plans in South Florida! (:
Venue Rental Fee Breakdown
- Rental fee of $1,800 to $5,100 depending on day selected
- Per person food cost starts at $60
- Sales tax of 7% and Service Charge of 18% are both additional
- Large parking lot
- Beautiful ceremony area
- Bridal Suite
- On-site accommodations
- LED-lit dance floor
- Special lights and effects package
- Bathroom attendant
- Wi-Fi access
- Tables and chairs
- Upgraded chairs
- Glassware, silverware, linens
- Day-of coordinator
- Venue set up and clean up
Venue Services Offered
- Handicap accessible
- All Inclusive Packages
- Bar Services
- Catering Services
- Wedding planning services
- Champagne flute
- Event Planner
- Event Rentals
- Get Ready Rooms
- Liability Insurance
- Lighting / Sound
Unique Palms FAQ
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
- $ 1,995.00
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
- $ 1,995.00
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
- Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
- Cake Cutting, Server(s), Wedding Cake
What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
- Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Barn, Country/Golf Club, Farm/Ranch, Garden, Mansion, Park
What kind of settings are available?
- Indoor, Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
- Ceremony, Reception, Bridal Shower, Engagement Party, Elopements, Rehearsal Dinner
What event services do you offer?
- Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up
What catering services do you offer?
- Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d’oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
What bar services do you provide?
- Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol
What event items are available?
- Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Tent Accessories
What food and beverage items are available?
- Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
What transportation and access is available?
- Parking, Wheelchair Access