The Coco Plum Miami Wedding Venue Review
Venue Name: The Coco Plum
Venue Address: 1375 Sunset Drive, Coral Gables, FL 33143
Venue Style: Rustic Mansion (indoor with outdoor gardens)
Venue Capacity: 225
Below you will find the following information:
- About the Coco Plum Wedding Venue
- Rental Cost
- Amenities List
- Services Offered
If you need to hire a wedding officiant to perform the ceremony at this wedding venue or whichever venue you decide upon, I’d love to get in touch and discuss my services. Check this page here for my wedding officiant pricing.
About The CocoPlum
At CocoPlum in Coral Gables, you don’t just get a venue for holding your event. You get a professional team of certified wedding planners and event managers who literally “produce” your event. The most striking feature of this venue is its Latin-style red-roofed mansion.
This mansion has a cathedral ceiling, chandeliers, and plenty of windows. It makes for a very rustic setting to hold the most romantic celebration of your life.
You can also use the outdoor garden or the courtyard to hold cocktail ceremonies or other parties before moving into the mansion for the big event. Customize the design, put up elegant-looking lighting, and work with the event planning team here to give this space the look and feel that you want.
The food at The CocoPlum is a Latin-inspired fare created by Fernando Smaniotto. Each dish is sure to be beautifully plated and presented.
With a capacity of 225 guests, wheelchair accessibility, and plenty of car parking available on the premises, you can rest assure that all of your guests will have an enjoyable and hassle-free time during your wedding/event. Besides,
The CocoPlum is only about 7.5 miles from downtown Miami. So, getting to the venue from the city or the airport is easy.
While weddings are a popular event choice at The CocoPlum, it is also a venue fit for fundraisers, business meetings, bridal showers, family reunions, and other types of celebrations.
This venue’s rustic Mediterranean feel, its inviting vibe and glittering chandeliers, its favorable location in Miami, and its professional team of wedding “producers” make it a preferred location for holding the perfect wedding celebration that will be remembered for a long time by family and friends.
Need to Hire a Wedding Officiant?
Let’s set up a brief phone call so I can learn more about your wedding plans in South Florida! (:
Venue Rental Fee Breakdown
- Venue Rental for 5 hours on Saturday – $2340
- Venue Rental for 5 hours on Friday or Sunday – $2019
- Food price – $140 per person ; $44 per child (minimum 100 guests)
- Sales Tax 7% and Service Charge 18% are both extra
- Wheelchair accessible
- Large parking lot
- Wedding planning services
- Bride’s dressing area
- Groom’s dressing area
- Dance floor
- Podium and/or stage
- Liability Insurance
- Coat check room
- Tables and chairs provided
- Linens, silverware, glassware provided
- Votive candles
- Day-of coordinator
- Champagne toast
- Full kitchen facilities
- Photo package
Venue Services Offered
- Wedding and Event Planning
- Event Management
- Venue set up and clean up
- Bar Service
- Specialty Desserts
- Bakeries and Cakes
- Venetian Station
- Custom Entertainment
- Ceremony Ensemble
- Event/Dance Bands
- Theatrical Productions
- Interactive Talent
- Floral and Lighting Design
- Custom Room Design
- Audio/Visual and Technical Support
- Valet Service
- Door Staff
The Coco Plum FAQ – Wedding Venue
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
- $ 3,528.00
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
- $ 1,917.00
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
- $ 2,000.00
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
- $ 1,500.00
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
- Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
- Cake Cutting, Server(s), Wedding Cake
What is the starting price per person for bar service?
- $ 50.00
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
- Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine
What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
- Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Country/Golf Club, Garden, Historic Building, Mansion
What kind of settings are available?
- Indoor, Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
- Ceremony, Reception, Bridal Shower, Engagement Party, Rehearsal Dinner
What event services do you offer?
- Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
What catering services do you offer?
- Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d’oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
What bar services do you provide?
- Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
What event items are available?
- Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Photo booth, Tables, Tents, Tent Accessories
What food and beverage items are available?
- Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
What transportation and access is available?
- Parking, Shuttle, Valet, Wheelchair Access
What months are included in your peak season?
- January, February, March, April, May, October, November, December
What months are included in your off-peak season?
- June, July, August, September