Shelbourne Wedding Venue Review – Miami Beach, FL
Venue Name: Shelborne South Beach
Venue Address: 1801 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139
Venue Style: Modern, hotel and resort
Venue Capacity: +270 people
Below you will find the following information:
- About Miami’s Shelbourne Wedding Venue
- Rental Cost
- Amenities List
- Services Offered
If you need to hire a wedding officiant to perform the ceremony at this wedding venue or whichever venue you decide upon, I’d love to get in touch and discuss my services. Check this page here for my wedding officiant pricing. You can schedule me as your wedding officiant on my wedding officiant pricing page. Or you can call me to see my availability to officiate your wedding (786)-236-8527.
To reserve this venue, please call the venue company directly! Please do not call me for reserving a venue. I cannot help you with this. Contact the venue directly or your wedding planner.
About Shelborne South Beach (Miami FL)
Impress your guests with a wedding celebration of Latin flare or Art Deco opulence theme. Everything is possible at the Shelborne South Beach. Fulfill your romantic fairytale wedding with a touch of elegance, chic sophistication, and style.
Achieve a beautiful, tropical beach wedding with the cool sands on your feet and the waves crashing a melodic rhythm to your ears. Enjoy the year-round tropical, sunny paradise and capture moments in the crystal waters all within the premises of one venue.
Located at the heath of South Beach, this hotel boasts direct beach access, cocktail hours in the terrace or patio, reception rooms, among others. It has a total 30,000 sq. ft. of event space that gives couples a variety of settings for ceremony and reception. Never miss the oceanic view with the 12 event spaces that couples may choose from to suit their theme and preferences:
- Grand Eldorado Ballroom
- Eldorado I
- Eldorado II
- The Gallery (Pre-Function Space)
- Pool Deck
- Sky Terrace
- Drawing Room
Apart from this, accommodation is available for all your guests in the venue. Discuss your wedding with the Shelborne South Beach dedicated wedding planners to ensure a beautifully coordinated wedding that all your guests will enjoy and rave about in the years to come.
To add, don’t miss their culinary team headed by the headed by celebrity Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto. Customize your menu with the world’s best flavors and enjoy catering services that is crafted according to your taste.
Build in 1940, The Shelbourne South Beach is perfet for couples who want vintage charm combined with modern elegance.
Need to Hire a Wedding Officiant?
Let’s set up a brief phone call so I can learn more about your wedding plans in South Florida! (:
Venue Rental Fee Breakdown
- Event space rental fee (4 hours, excluding set up and clean up): $1,500- $5,000
- With reception rental (Indoor, max. of 270 and outdoor, max. of 150): $400-$3,000
- Ceremony only (Indoor, max. of 150 and outdoor, max of 200): $3,000
- Additional hours: $250/hr
- Menu: $150-$200
- Subject to 22% Service Charge & Applicable Taxes
- Subject to additional fees per menu upgrade
- 3 hours: $150 /50 guests, three hours.
- Additional hours: $50/hour
- Corkage: $40.00/bottle, plus 22% service charge
- Set up
- Minimum: $10/guest
- Groups less than 10 guests, additional $200 for 8 hours or $100 for 4 hours
- Restroom attendant, 1 per 100 guests: $100/attendant
- Additional security: $40/hr, minimum of 4 hours
- Catering Services
- Clean Up and Set Up
- Event Rentals
- Get Ready Rooms
- Lighting / Sound
- Cocktail Reception
- Family Style
- Hors d’oeuvres
- Outside Cake
- Table and Chairs
Venue Services Offered
- Covered or uncovered outdoor
Shelborne South Beach FAQ
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
- Chairs, China, Clean Up, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Tables
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
- Cake Cutting, Dessert, Server(s), Wedding Cake
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
- Ballroom, Beach, Hotel
What kind of settings are available?
- Indoor, Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
- Ceremony, Reception, Bridal Shower, Engagement Party
What event services do you offer?
- Accommodations, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
What catering services do you offer?
- Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d’oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
What event items are available?
- Chairs, Tables
What food and beverage items are available?
- Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
What transportation and access is available?
- Parking, Valet