Secret Gardens – Miami Wedding Venue Review
Venue Name: Secret Gardens Miami
Venue Address: 14450 SW 248th St, Homestead, FL 33032
Venue Style: Garden/Park (outdoor)
Venue Capacity: 250
Below you will find the following information:
- About Secret Gardens Wedding Venue
- Rental Cost
- Amenities List
- Services Offered
If you need to hire a wedding officiant to perform the ceremony at this wedding venue or whichever venue you decide upon, I’d love to get in touch and discuss my services. Check this page here for my wedding officiant pricing. You can schedule me as your wedding officiant on my wedding officiant pricing page. Or you can call me to see my availability to officiate your wedding (786)-236-8527.
To reserve this venue, please call the venue company directly! Please do not call me for reserving a venue. I cannot help you with this. Contact the venue directly or your wedding planner.
About Secret Gardens Miami
If you want something truly different from a conventional venue, then the Secret Gardens will grab your attention.
Located about 25 miles south of downtown Miami, this venue is a proper outdoor venue in the midst of an agricultural area. It is close to highway 1, so getting here is not an issue.
The venue itself can accommodate 250 guests. Secret Gardens Miami is spread out over 2.5 acres of natural serenity. The tropical setting and waterfalls on the property is guaranteed to give the wedding couple some astounding photos.
There are four spaces that you can play with to design a memorable event. You can choose the indoor and outdoor areas for reception, wedding ceremony, and other parties.
Alternatively, you can opt to hold your ceremony in front of waterfalls or near a rustic stone bridge. Separate areas for the groom and the bride in different parts of the property means there won’t be any peeking before the wedding vows.
As far as the food is concerned, you have a rich variety to choose from. There are five cuisine options designed by five special vendors. Your guests, family, and friends will be well-fed and well-entertained by the team at Secret Gardens Miami.
Being so close to Miami and the international airport in the city, transportation and logistics will be hassle-free at the Secret Gardens Miami.
Besides weddings, the award-winning Secret Gardens is a popular venue for family reunions, anniversaries, bridal showers, and other types of celebrations. Photography events and production shoots are also performed here due to the natural beauty of the location.
If you are looking for a unique venue which has a different feel from the rest of the wedding venues and does not cost you a premium, then Secret Gardens Miami is what you are looking for.
Need to Hire a Wedding Officiant?
Let’s set up a brief phone call so I can learn more about your wedding plans in South Florida! (:
Venue Rental Fee Breakdown
- Site fees are $3,500 to $4,000 depending on the day that you choose
- Add an outdoor tent for $2,000
- Food packages start from $65 per person and go up depending upon choice of vendor
- 7% tax is additional
- Parking on-site
- Dressing area for the bride
- Stage and/or Podium
- Dance floor
- Honeymoon Suite
- Wi-Fi access
- Tables and chairs
- Upgraded chairs
- Glassware, silverware, linens
- Day-of coordinator
- Wedding planning services
- Venue set up and clean up
Venue Services Offered
- Wheelchair access
- All Inclusive Packages
- Bar Services
- Catering Services
- Event Planner
- Event Rentals
- Get Ready Rooms
- Liability Insurance
- Lighting / Sound
Secret Gardens Miami FAQ
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
- Bridal Suite, Clean Up
Describe your venue:
- Garden, Historic Building, Park
What kind of settings are available?
- Indoor, Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
- Ceremony, Reception, Bridal Shower, Engagement Party, Elopements, Rehearsal Dinner
What event services do you offer?
- All Inclusive Packages, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
What catering services do you offer?
- Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d’oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
What bar services do you provide?
- Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
What event items are available?
- Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Tents, Tent Accessories
What food and beverage items are available?
- Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
What transportation and access is available?
- Valet, Wheelchair Access
What months are included in your peak season?
- January, February, March, April, September, October, November, December
What months are included in your off-peak season?
June, July, August