Miami Marriott Dadeland Wedding Venue Review
Venue Name: Miami Marriott Dadeland
Venue Address: 9090 S Dadeland Blvd, Miami, FL 33156
Venue Style: Hotel (indoor and outdoor pool area)
Venue Capacity: 500 (seated) or 800 (reception)
Below you will find the following information:
- About the Miami Marriott Dadeland Wedding Venue
- Rental Cost
- Amenities List
- Services Offered
If you need to hire a wedding officiant to perform the ceremony at this wedding venue or whichever venue you decide upon, I’d love to get in touch and discuss my services. Check this page here for my wedding officiant pricing.
About Miami Marriott Dadeland
Celebrate the most romantic day of your life in style. The Marriott Hotel at Dadeland in Miami has the right blend of services and amenities to make your wedding a grand event. There are multiple indoor halls that you can choose from. Or you can create a laid-back ambiance with the outdoor poolside space.
You can opt from three packages which include food, decorations, champagne toast, and cocktail/alcohol service. As you, your family, and your friends toast to the next chapter of your life, you can be assured that everyone is going to have a great time and enjoy delicious food.
The Miami Marriott Dadeland has a relaxed outdoor pool area which is perfect for cocktail hours and other ceremonies.
The indoor hall, on the other hand, is ideal for wedding receptions and parties. With a capacity of 500 guests (in banquet form) or 800 guests (in floating/reception form) and plenty of discounted valet car parking available on the premises, accommodating the needs of your group will not be a problem at all. Plus being a full-service hotel, Marriott Dadeland also has hotel rooms on-site if any guests need to stay for a night or two.
The well-known Marriott brand of this venue means that it is a preferred venue not just for weddings, but also for corporate events, business meetings, bridal showers, family reunions, and other types of celebrations.
This venue’s all-inclusive packages, its level for service, and its favorable location 10 miles from downtown Miami places it nicely among various wedding and event venue options in the Miami area. The pricing is competitive as well and you might just get a reasonable deal with the Miami Marriott Dadeland.
Need to Hire a Wedding Officiant?
Let’s set up a brief phone call so I can learn more about your wedding plans in South Florida! (:
Venue Rental Fee Breakdown
- 3 different packages offered (includes food)
- Starts from $75 per person and goes up to $150 per person
- Large parking lot
- Discounted valet parking
- Concierge room for bride and groom
- Stage and/or Podium
- Dance floor
- Wi-Fi access
- Tables and chairs
- Upgraded chairs
- Glassware, silverware, linens
- Votive candles
- Champagne toast
- Wedding planning services
- On-site accommodation
- Reception area
- Venue set up and clean up
Venue Services Offered
- Handicap access
- All Inclusive Packages
- Bar Services
- Catering Services
- Wedding planner
- Event Planner
- Liability Insurance
- Lighting / Sound
- Set up and Clean up
Miami Marriott Dadeland FAQ
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
- Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Set Up, Tables
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
- Cake Cutting, Server(s), Wedding Cake
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
- Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar
What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
- Indoor, Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
- Ceremony, Reception, Bridal Shower, Engagement Party, Rehearsal Dinner
What event services do you offer?
- Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
What catering services do you offer?
- Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d’oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
What bar services do you provide?
- Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
What event items are available?
- Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Tables
What food and beverage items are available?
- Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
What transportation and access is available?
- Valet, Wheelchair Access
What months are included in your peak season?
- May, December