La Jolla Ballroom Wedding Venue Review – Miami FL
Venue Name: La Jolla Ballroom
Venue Address: 301 Alcazar Avenue, Coral Gables, FL 33134
Venue Style: Banquet Hall/Ballroom (indoor)
Venue Capacity: 200 (seated) or 400 (standing)
Below you will find the following information:
- About La Jolla Ballroom Wedding Venue
- Rental Cost
- Amenities List
- Services Offered
If you need to hire a wedding officiant to perform the ceremony at this wedding venue or whichever venue you decide upon, I’d love to get in touch and discuss my services. Check this page here for my wedding officiant pricing. You can schedule me as your wedding officiant on my wedding officiant pricing page. Or you can call me to see my availability to officiate your wedding (786)-236-8527.
To reserve this venue, please call the venue company directly! Please do not call me for reserving a venue. I cannot help you with this. Contact the venue directly or your wedding planner.
About La Jolla Ballroom
La Jolla Ballroom is a vintage venue nestled in Coral Gables. This 6,000 square foot space was originally built in 1928 and has been renovated to give it an elegant look.
Being in the heart of Miami, La Jolla Ballroom has all the features to make your wedding celebration (or any other celebratory event) a memorable moment of your life. The Mediterranean-style architecture of the Ballroom, its open and spacious floor plan, and a stunning outdoor balcony will make those wedding photos look spectacular.
The design of this ballroom also allows you to customize the layout as per your needs. The decor and lighting of the venue will create just the right ambience for you to toast the next chapter of your life. Enjoy lip-smacking food, dance to your favorite tunes, and entertain your guests as your wedding celebration unfolds.
La Jolla Ballroom is located close to the Miami International Airport. It is easy to reach from any part of the city. The ballroom can accommodate up to 400 guests (or 200 in seated format). The team at this venue has over 20 years of experience in catering and event management.
You can expect a professional service for your event and rest assure that all ceremonies will run smoothly as planned. The food choice at La Jolla is extensive, with over 20 different flavor styles on offer.
Besides weddings, the award-winning La Jolla Ballroom is a preferred location for social events, corporate functions, family reunions, sweet-16 parties, and other types of celebrations.
This venue’s Mediterranean character, its modern design, its prime location in Miami, and its experienced team make it a great choice for anyone who wants an unforgettable experience at an affordable price.
Need to Hire a Wedding Officiant?
Let’s set up a brief phone call so I can learn more about your wedding plans in South Florida! (:
Venue Rental Fee Breakdown
- No rental fee, all costs are included in the per person catering charge
- Starting price for catering – $120 per person
- Starting price for hors d’oeuvres – $10 per person
- Starting price for bar service – $15 per person
- Additional hours beyond the 5-hour duration at $800 per hour
- Wedding planning services
- Bridal suite
- Ceremony arch
- Tables and chairs provided
- Upgraded chairs
- Linens, silverware, glassware provided
- Outdoor lighting
- Venue set up and clean up
- Day-of coordinator
- Champagne toast
- Full kitchen facilities
- Dance Floor
Venue Services Offered
- Wheelchair access
- All Inclusive Packages
- Bar Services
- Catering Services
- Set Up
- Clean Up
- Event Planner
- Event Rentals
- Liability Insurance
- Lighting / Sound
La Jolla Ballroom FAQ
What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
- $ 120.00
What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
- $ 120.00
What is the average catering price per person for stations?
- $ 120.00
What is the average catering price per person for hors d’oeuvres?
- $ 10.00
Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering?
- Set Up, Clean Up, Cake, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings, Chairs, Tables, China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware
What is the starting price per person for bar service?
- $ 15.00
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
- Bartender(s), House Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
What catering services do you provide?
- Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, French Service, Hors d’oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
What types of cuisine do you cater?
- African, American, Asian, British, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, Ethiopian, French, German, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Russian, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
What dietary needs can you accommodate?
- Gluten Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
What bar services do you provide?
- Liquor License, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Open Bar, House Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink