Jungle Island Bloom Wedding Venue Review – Miami, FL
Venue Name: Jungle Island Bloom
Venue Address: 1111 Parrot Jungle Trail Miami, Florida, 33132
Venue Style: Ballroom, Park, Beach, Restaurant, Waterfront
Venue Capacity: +300
Below you will find the following information:
- About Miami’s Jungle Island Wedding Venue
- Rental Cost
- Amenities List
- Services Offered
If you need to hire a wedding officiant to perform the ceremony at this wedding venue or whichever venue you decide upon, I’d love to get in touch and discuss my services. Check this page here for my wedding officiant pricing. You can schedule me as your wedding officiant on my wedding officiant pricing page. Or you can call me to see my availability to officiate your wedding (786)-236-8527.
To reserve this venue, please call the venue company directly! Please do not call me for reserving a venue. I cannot help you with this. Contact the venue directly or your wedding planner.
About Jungle Island Bloom
Bloom at Jungle Island, formerly known as Treetop Ballroom, is a unique venue that offers different backdrops for your special events such as parties, corporate meetings, galas and weddings. It has also hosted events lie fashion shows in the past that has always exceeded clients and guests’ expectations.
Located at Watson Island on the MacArthur Causeway, Bloom at Jungle Island has 200,000 sq feet of indoor and outdor space. It boasts recently renovated ballrooms and spaces that can accommodate events of any size. Try hosting your event in their exotic locations:
- Bloom Ballroom with view of the Miami skyline
- Lakeside Terrace overlooking a flamingo dotted lake
- Lover’s Perch Waterfalls by the beach
- Beach club
- Garden and party pavilion
- Bloom Foyers
This year, they are also to open the newly-renovated and redesigned spaces for outstanding experiences:
- Japanese garden
- Rooftop Miami experience
- Jungle Theater
- Event Lawn
- Carousel Bar
Tied up with the Jingle Island Zoo, this event is full of attraction that you can avail in your wedding packages. Your guests can enjoy exotic wildlife experience, sunset viewing by the beach, and the famous, romantic waterfalls. You’ll never run out of space to make all your wedding ideas into a reality.
They also offer great, exciting food selections for seven course-meals by their in-house culinary team lead by Executive Chef Mark Borowski. A team of professionals are ready to work with you in every detail of your dream wedding ideas and make it to a well-coordinated reality. Walk down the aisle worry-free.
Need to Hire a Wedding Officiant?
Let’s set up a brief phone call so I can learn more about your wedding plans in South Florida! (:
Venue Rental Fee Breakdown
- Wedding ceremonies
- Off-peak season: $500++
- Peak season: $750++
- Dressing Room
- Handicap Accessible
- Indoor Event Space
- Outdoor Event Space
- Reception Area
- Wireless Internet
- Bar & Drinks
- Cakes & Desserts
- Destination Weddings
- Food & Catering
- Se Habla Español
- Rentals & Equipment
- Service Staff
Venue Services Offered
- Special events
- Corporate events
- Rehearsal dinner
Jungle Island Bloom FAQ
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
- Cake Cutting, Dessert, Server(s), Wedding Cake
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
- Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Signature Drink
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
- Ballroom, Beach, Park
What kind of settings are available?
- Indoor, Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
- Ceremony, Reception, Bridal Shower, Engagement Party, Elopements, Rehearsal Dinner
What event services do you offer?
- All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wifi
What catering services do you offer?
- Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d’oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
What bar services do you provide?
- Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
What event items are available?
- Audio Equipment, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables
What food and beverage items are available?
- Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
What transportation and access is available?
- Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access