Hyatt Regency Wedding Venue Review – Coral Gables, FL
Venue Name: Hyatt Regency Coral Gables
Venue Address: 50 Alhambra Plaza, Coral Gables, FL 33134
Venue Style: Hotel (indoor and outdoor spaces)
Venue Capacity: 300 to 400 (depending on hall selection)
Below you will find the following information:
- About the Hyatt Regency Wedding Venue
- Rental Cost
- Amenities List
- Services Offered
If you need to hire a wedding officiant to perform the ceremony at this wedding venue or whichever venue you decide upon, I’d love to get in touch and discuss my services. Check this page here for my wedding officiant pricing. You can schedule me as your wedding officiant on my wedding officiant pricing page. Or you can call me to see my availability to officiate your wedding (786)-236-8527.
To reserve this venue, please call the venue company directly! Please do not call me for reserving a venue. I cannot help you with this. Contact the venue directly or your wedding planner.
About Hyatt Regency Coral Gables
Coral Gables is considered as the “Beverley Hills” of Miami, and in this upscale neighborhood is a popular wedding venue called the Hyatt Regency Coral Gables. Not only is this property a full-service hotel, but it also is a beautiful structure inspired by the Alhambra Palace in Spain.
In terms of ambience, this venue has what it takes to make any wedding celebration (or any other celebratory event) a special occasion.
With 20,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor spaces, you can get really creative and customize every layout as per your ideas and vision. A beautiful courtyard is perfect for an outdoor ceremony or party, with a regal fountain being the focal point.
You can choose from multiple ballrooms depending on the size of your guest list. Whether it’s 150 or 300, the Hyatt Regency Coral Gables has a ballroom fit for your purpose.
Hyatt Regency’s halls have tall ceilings and sparkling crystal chandeliers that give the space a very elegant and impressive feel. Your wedding photos will impress your family and friends. Hyatt’s diverse and varied food options will offer all guests a high-quality dining experience. Toast the next chapter in your life in style at this venue.
Valet car parking is available on the premises, and the property is not far from the airport either. The Hyatt Regency is one block from the Miracle Mile. Hence, not only are the logistics of your event going to be smooth, but your guests are also certain to have a memorable time.
Besides weddings, the Hyatt Regency Coral Gables is a preferred venue for fundraisers, business meetings, corporate events, custom parties, family reunions, and other types of celebrations.
Need to Hire a Wedding Officiant?
Let’s set up a brief phone call so I can learn more about your wedding plans in South Florida! (:
Venue Rental Fee Breakdown
- Starting fees for wedding receptions and ceremonies is $500 (can go up to $2000)
- Packages including food and rentals start from $100 and can go up to $177
- Service Charge/Gratuity – 25% chargeable on all food and beverage prices
- Sales Tax – 9% chargeable on all food and beverage prices
- Valet Parking
- Large parking lot
- Indoor and Outdoor spaces
- Reception Area
- Water Fountain
- Dance floor
- Tables and chairs
- Upgraded chairs
- Glassware, silverware, linens
- Champagne toast
- Day-of coordinator
- Venue set up and clean up
Venue Services Offered
- Wheelchair access
- Wedding Packages
- Bar Services
- Catering Services
- Wedding planning services
- Clean Up
- Liability Insurance
- Audio/Visual services
- Set Up
Hyatt Regency Coral Gables FAQ
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
- $ 500.00
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
- $ 500.00
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
- $ 500.00
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
- $ 500.00
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
- Chairs, China, Clean Up, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Set Up, Tables
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
- Cake Cutting, Server(s), Wedding Cake
What is the starting price per person for bar service?
- $ 60.00
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
- Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
- Ballroom, Garden, Historic Building, Hotel
What kind of settings are available?
- Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
- Ceremony, Reception, Bridal Shower, Engagement Party, Rehearsal Dinner
What event services do you offer?
- Accommodations, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
What catering services do you offer?
- Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d’oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings
What bar services do you provide?
- Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
What event items are available?
- Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables
What food and beverage items are available?
- Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
What transportation and access is available?
- Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access
What months are included in your peak season?
- January, February, March, April, May, June, October, November, December
What months are included in your off-peak season?
- June, July, August, September