Hilton Miami Airport Blue Lagoon Wedding Venue Review
Venue Name: Hilton Miami Airport Blue Lagoon
Venue Address: 5101 Blue Lagoon Drive, Miami, FL 33126
Venue Style: Indoor, Outdoor, Hotel, Resort, Ballrooms
Venue Capacity: 600 guests
Below you will find the following information:
- About Hilton Blue Lagoon Hotel Wedding Venue
- Rental Cost
- Amenities List
- Services Offered
If you need to hire a wedding officiant to perform the ceremony at this wedding venue or whichever venue you decide upon, I’d love to get in touch and discuss my services. Check this page here for my wedding officiant pricing.
About Hilton Miami Airport Blue Lagoon
Hilton Miami Airport Blue Lagoon is a gorgeous tropical paradise perfect for weddings and other special occasions.
It is included in the list of Top 20 of all Miami hotels in 2015 and it continues to hold the grandest of weddings that will surely be memorable for a lifetime.
The hotel is conveniently situated near Miami airport, local stores and other notable places in the city. The place is surrounded by 100 acres of freshwater lake and 12.5 acres of enchanting tropical land.
With over 30,000 square feet of event space to choose from, you can definitely put all your wedding visions to reality and celebrate a union that will last until eternity.
You can tie the knot and say yes to forever in the newly renovated Cove Ballroom. This event space features sights of a pool deck area and a captivating lagoon. It is a versatile spot where you can host a wedding and reception with a small crowd of 50 people or you can go grand with a big crowd of up to 600 guests.
There are also a number of event spaces to choose from that can possibly fit your style and taste when it comes to weddings. These spots also hold engagement parties, bridal showers, business meetings and other celebrations.
Bring your wedding reception to the next level with top-level cuisine and state-of-the-art set up. This is partnered with luxurious tableware, glassware and china set in elegantly arranged tables and chairs.
The great thing about Hilton Miami Airport Blue Lagoon is that it also features Kosher, Halal and Indian caterers.
This just shows that they can well adjust to every palate and they want to offer a wide range of menu selection for their guests. An additional advantage is that they have a set of excellent service staff that will assist you in your every need during the big day.
Whatever your wedding theme or audience size is, the Hilton Miami expert team will help you make that dream ceremony happen. They are well-trained and fully knowledgeable of the ins and outs of a wedding ceremony. You can also choose from several luxurious rooms and suites perfect for a mini vacation right after the ceremony.
In this hotel, you will also get to experience its wonderful amenities such as the complimentary bridal suite, dance floor, podium, large parking area and a lot more. This hotel also features a jogging trail, pool area and fitness center, among many other sights and facilities.
Need to Hire a Wedding Officiant?
Let’s set up a brief phone call so I can learn more about your wedding plans in South Florida! (:
Venue Rental Fee Breakdown
- $5,000 (starting site fee for wedding ceremony/reception)
- Rental hours: 4 hours excluding set up and clean up time
- Indoor & outdoor event spaces
- Dressing area
- Complimentary bridal suite
- Room accommodations
- Day-of coordinator
- Wireless internet
- Large parking lot
- Shuttle services
Venue Services Offered
- Event planning
- Dance floor
- Full kitchen facilities
- Day-of coordinator
- Ceremony & Reception
- In-house bar & in-house catering
- Linens, glassware, tableware
- Tables & chairs
- Sounds & Lights
- Venue set-up and clean-up
- Valet parking
Hilton Miami Airport Blue Lagoon FAQ
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
- $ 5,000.00
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
- $ 5,000.00
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
- $ 5,000.00
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
- $ 5,000.00
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
- Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Set Up, Tables
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
- Cake Cutting, Dessert, Server(s), Wedding Cake
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
- Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
- Ballroom, Hotel, Waterfront
What kind of settings are available?
- Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
- Ceremony, Reception, Bridal Shower, Engagement Party, Rehearsal Dinner
What event services do you offer?
- Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
What catering services do you offer?
- Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d’oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
What bar services do you provide?
- Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
What food and beverage items are available?
- Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
What transportation and access is available?
- Parking, Shuttle, Valet, Wheelchair Access
What months are included in your peak season?
- January, February, March, October, November, December
What months are included in your off-peak season?
- April, May, June, July, August, September