Grand Salon Reception Halls Wedding Venue Review – Miami FL
Venue Name: Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms
Venue Address: 10856 SW 104th St, Miami, FL
Venue Style: Indoor, Outdoor, Banquet Hall, Restaurant
Venue Capacity: 350 guests
Below you will find the following information:
- About Grand Salon Reception Halls Wedding Venue
- Rental Cost
- Amenities List
- Services Offered
If you need to hire a wedding officiant to perform the ceremony at this wedding venue or whichever venue you decide upon, I’d love to get in touch and discuss my services. Check this page here for my wedding officiant pricing.
About Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms
The Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms is one of the biggest and best wedding event places in Miami. The classy interiors, high ceilings, majestic chandeliers and wide halls can make you feel like you’re in a royal wedding.
This venue offers a total of 5,300 square feet of event space for you to create and conceptualize the most important day of your life. You can choose to exchange your sweet vows in one of their biggest event spots called The Grand Salon.
Furthermore, this hall features an outdoor terrace where you can enjoy the morning sun or the gorgeous moonlight sky. Watch in awe as the event space you first visited turns into a dreamy, fairy-tale-like wedding and reception hall filled with lovely flowers, elegant decor and a fantastic set-up.
A welcome cocktail area is also featured and this will serve as the initial highlight of your event. You can also go for an outdoor wedding and reception featuring sights of the alluring garden, lovely fountain and beautiful gazebo area.
They also have wedding coordinators who can make the planning process a lot easier. The wedding team will assure you of a fully personalized wedding experience so all that’s left for you to do is to coordinate closely and show up on your big day.
A royal atmosphere exudes throughout the hall made more special by the exquisite and artful cuisine full of world-class flavors. The reception set-up also comes with white gloves service, sophisticated tableware and beautifully arranged chairs.
The tasteful menu is provided by a highly experienced and reputable Chef, making sure that all the varieties will fit even the most demanding palate. They also have a set of well-trained servers with high attention to detail and with a high level of customer service expertise.
The royal experience is made more complete with the spacious dance floor where you and your guests can dance to great music, warm lights and delightful cocktails.
Adding to the customized experience is the wide array of amenities, facilities and services offered by this place. These include a lush dressing room, in-house catering and bar services, picturesque views, sounds, lights and wedding packages.
The packages also come with a Designer cake, Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms also accommodates other kinds of events such as engagements, bridal showers, rehearsal dinners, private functions, family celebrations, corporate gatherings and many other special occasions.
What’s so great about this venue is that it perfectly fits your budget and you will definitely get your money’s worth in choosing this as your wedding and reception spot.
Need to Hire a Wedding Officiant?
Let’s set up a brief phone call so I can learn more about your wedding plans in South Florida! (:
Venue Rental Fee Breakdown
- $4,150 (starting site fee for reception)
- $625 (starting site fee for the ceremony)
- Indoor & outdoor event spaces
- Dressing room
- Room accommodations
- Reception area
- Liability Insurance
- Wireless Internet
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wide parking lot
Venue Services Offered
- Event planning
- Dance floor
- Full kitchen facilities
- Day-of coordinator
- Ceremony & Reception
- In-house bar & in-house catering
- Cocktail reception
- Tables & chairs
- Sounds & Lights
- Venue set-up and clean-up
- Valet parking
Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms FAQ
Describe your venue:
- Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Country/Golf Club
What kind of settings are available?
- Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
- Ceremony, Reception, Bridal Shower, Engagement Party, Rehearsal Dinner
What event services do you offer?
- All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean-Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wifi
What catering services do you offer?
- Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d’oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
What bar services do you provide?
- Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
- Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
- Cake Cutting, Server(s), Wedding Cake
What is the starting price per person for bar service?
- $ 8.00
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
What event items are available?
- Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Photo booth, Tables, Tents
What food and beverage items are available?
- Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
What transportation and access is available?
- Parking, Shuttle, Valet, Wheelchair Access
What months are included in your peak season?
- January, February, March, April, May, June, July, September, October, November, December
What months are included in your off-peak season?