DoubleTree Wedding Venue Review – Miami, Florida
Venue Name: DoubleTree by Hilton Miami Airport Convention Center
Venue Address: 711 NW 72nd Ave, Miami, FL 33126
Venue Style: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Hotel, Indoor, Outdoor Pool
Venue Capacity: Indoor Venues: Royal Poinciana Ballroom, East Hall and intimate rooms, to over 152,000 sq. ft. of function space, Outdoor Pool for up to 150 guests
Below you will find the following information:
- About the DoubleTree Wedding Venue
- Rental Cost
- Amenities List
- Services Offered
If you need to hire a wedding officiant to perform the ceremony at this wedding venue or whichever venue you decide upon, I’d love to get in touch and discuss my services. Check this page here for my wedding officiant pricing. You can schedule me as your wedding officiant on my wedding officiant pricing page. Or you can call me to see my availability to officiate your wedding (786)-236-8527.
To reserve this venue, please call the venue company directly! Please do not call me for reserving a venue. I cannot help you with this. Contact the venue directly or your wedding planner.
About DoubleTree by Hilton Miami Airport Convention Center
Get your dream wedding at DoubleTree by Hilton Miami. It is located in the heart of Miami providing you the perfect space and location for your memorable dream wedding.
A wedding can be of utmost importance and the DoubleTree understands this completely providing an extravagant location. You will find luxurious facilities for your wedding with us.
You can have your wedding as a luxurious affair of 2000 guests, or you can have a small private wedding with only 50 guests. Either way, your dream wedding is just a few steps away.
DoubleTree offers you a step by step guide towards your perfect wedding. You can have your perfect wedding with their experienced professional assistance, or you can have your own personal wedding planner who can work with their team to make your day memorable.
From booking rooms and suites to reception and final goodbye, you will have them at your service. You will have guidance and suggestion throughout your journey to the perfect and amazing wedding. You don’t have to worry about the logistics, food or the reception spaces.
If you want your wedding indoor with a classy and traditional setup, you can rely on DoubleTree by Hilton Miami Airport. Moreover, if you have dreamt of a romantic pool wedding with your friends and family sitting around, DoubleTree is here for you.
Delectable wedding packages offer by DoubleTree are appealing enough to make you decide easily about a flawless wedding ceremony. Staff, at DoubleTree, are committed to giving you the best experience for your wedding event.
Need to Hire a Wedding Officiant?
Let’s set up a brief phone call so I can learn more about your wedding plans in South Florida! (:
Venue Rental Fee Breakdown
- Price range starts from $4,000/50 guests
- However, it is customizable according to the package you choose.
- You don’t have to pay for the rental fee of the ceremony hours, but food and beverage pricing need to be paid.
- You will have 4 hours provided for the wedding ceremony only for $7 per person. It does not include set up or clean up time fee, additional hours can be managed in $6 per person.
- Dressing Area for Bride
- Dance Floor
- Champagne Toast
- On-Site Accommodation
- Reception Area
- Wireless Internet
- Handicap Accessible
Venue Services Offered
- Catering and Food
- Desserts and Cakes
- Destination Wedding Planning and Packages
- Rentals and Equipments
- Shuttle Service
- Parking, Wheel Chair
DoubleTree by Hilton Miami Airport & Convention Center – FAQ
Is there any site fee for wedding receptions/ceremonies?
- Yes for both
How is starting site fee and wedding catering is divided?
- Chairs and Set up included in starting site fee while cake cutting, wedding cake and server are covered in wedding catering
Price for bar service?
- $30.00 per person
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
- Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar
Events services offered by you?
- Event planner, get ready rooms, lighting and sound set up, clean up, cakes and accommodations
How many rooms does your venue offer?
- 60 rooms
Which events are organized by you?
- Reception, Wedding Ceremony, Engagement Party, Bridal Shower
What event items are available?
- Audio Equipment, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Photo booth, Tables