Club of Knights Wedding Venue Review – Miami FL
Venue Name: Club of Knights
Venue Address: 270 Catalonia Ave #001, Coral Gables, FL 33134, USA
Venue Style: Structures and garden patio or courtyard
Venue Capacity: can accommodate up to 400 guests, standing
Below you will find the following information:
- About the Club of Knights Wedding Venue
- Rental Cost
- Amenities List
- Services Offered
If you need to hire a wedding officiant to perform the ceremony at this wedding venue or whichever venue you decide upon, I’d love to get in touch and discuss my services. Check this page here for my wedding officiant pricing. You can schedule me as your wedding officiant on my wedding officiant pricing page. Or you can call me to see my availability to officiate your wedding (786)-236-8527.
To reserve this venue, please call the venue company directly! Please do not call me for reserving a venue. I cannot help you with this. Contact the venue directly or your wedding planner.
About Club of Knights
Wedding planning can be stressful but The Club of Knights has been helping couples in planning and delivering unique, classy, and magnificent events to remember.
Located near the Coral Gables, it is hailed as one of South Florida’s premiere venue for all-inclusive wedding ceremonies and reception, business meetings, dinner rehearsals, and special events or parties.
With over 5,000 square feet of space, the Club of Knights offers three beautifully designed spaces to hold events:
- The Oakroom ballroom
- The Palms courtyard with fourteen
- The Boardroom lounge
Club of Knight can accommodate up to 400 standing guests for a cocktail-style reception and 180 seated guests for a plated dinner.
Couples can enjoy ballroom with wooden, fourteen-foot cathedral ceilings and sleek furniture, an outdoor garden featuring green palms and bistro lighting for romantic effect, or a retro-chic lounge with bar.
The Oakroom ballroom was also recently renovated to add top-notch sound system and professional lightning. Its professional in-house catering can cater to all dietary needs.
In addition, the Club of Knight has in-house, recommended professional team for wedding planning that has been praised in many of the venue’s review.
You don’t have to worry pestering anyone with your genuine concern and worry for your most important day – their team will help you in every step of the way from ocular visits, food tasting and menu selection, décor and everything else between.
Hotels are also easily accessible from the venue that will make a comfortable overnight stay for guests.
Need to Hire a Wedding Officiant?
Let’s set up a brief phone call so I can learn more about your wedding plans in South Florida! (:
Venue Rental Fee Breakdown
- Rental Fee: $3,500/event and up
- Cleanup: $250
- Dance floor: $600
- Food and beverage: $122/person for a plated meal and full bar
- Service Charge or Gratuity: 15%
- Private parking lot
- Bar and lounge
- Full kitchen
- Stage and/or podium
- Dance floor
- linens, silverware, glassware
- Tables and chairs
- Upgraded chairs
- Professional outdoor lighting
- Venue set up and clean up
Venue Services Offered
- Indoor or outdoor ceremonies
- Special event, parties
- Rehearsal dinners
- Wedding receptions
- Business Functions/Meetings
Clubs of Knights FAQ
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
- $ 3,500.00
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
- $ 3,500.00
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
- Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
- Cake Cutting, Dessert, Server(s), Wedding Cake
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
- Bartender(s), House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar
What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
- Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Garden
What kind of settings are available?
- Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
- Ceremony, Reception, Engagement Party, Rehearsal Dinner
What event services do you offer?
- Accommodations, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Lighting / Sound, Set Up, Wifi
What catering services do you offer?
- Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d’oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
What bar services do you provide?
- Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
What event items are available?
- Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables
What food and beverage items are available?
- Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
What transportation and access is available?
- Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access
What months are included in your peak season?
- January, February, March, October, November, December
What months are included in your off-peak season?
- April, May, July, August, September