Aqua Reception Hall Review – Miami Wedding Venue
Venue Name: Aqua Reception Hall
Venue Address: 14060 SW 8th Street, Miami, FL 33184
Venue Style: Banquet Hall (indoor with an outdoor terrace)
Venue Capacity: 180
Below you will find the following information:
- About Aqua Hall Wedding Venue
- Rental Cost
- Amenities List
- Services Offered
If you need to hire a wedding officiant to perform the ceremony at this wedding venue or whichever venue you decide upon, I’d love to get in touch and discuss my services. Check this page here for my wedding officiant pricing. You can schedule me as your wedding officiant on my wedding officiant pricing page. Or you can call me to see my availability to officiate your wedding (786)-236-8527.
To reserve this venue, please call the venue company directly! Please do not call me for reserving a venue. I cannot help you with this. Contact the venue directly or your wedding planner.
About Aqua Reception Hall
The most romantic and special day of your life deserves the most elegant and beautiful of locations. Aqua Reception Hall in Miami has everything you need to make your wedding celebration (or any other celebratory event) a memorable moment of your life.
The open floor plan of this hall allows you to customize the layout as per your needs. The hall’s neutral tone and elegant lighting will transform this venue into a very inviting and wonderful space.
You can be assured of the fact that your guests will enjoy toasting the next chapter of your life, dining sumptuous food, and dancing to the beats as your wedding celebration unfolds.
Aqua Reception Hall has a relaxed outdoor terrace which is perfect for cocktail hours and other ceremonies. The indoor banquet hall, on the other hand, is ideal for wedding receptions and parties.
With a capacity of 180 guests and plenty of free car parking available on the premises, the logistics of your event and the experience for your guests will be smooth and hassle-free.
Besides weddings, the award winning Aqua Reception Hall is a preferred venue for corporate events, Sweet 16 parties, family reunions, and other types of celebrations.
This venue’s versatility in terms of its modern design, its prime location in west Miami, and its list of amenities and services make it a location of choice for anyone looking for an unforgettable experience at an affordable and competitive price.
Need to Hire a Wedding Officiant?
Let’s set up a brief phone call so I can learn more about your wedding plans in South Florida! (:
Venue Rental Fee Breakdown
- Starting Fee for Wedding Receptions – $2700 during off-peak season ; $4140 during peak season
- Starting Fee for Wedding Ceremonies – $700 during off-peak season ; $1000 during peak season
- Starting price per person for bar service – $6 per person
- Service Charge/Gratuity – 18%
- Free Public Parking
- Large parking lot
- Dressing area for the bride
- Stage and/or Podium
- Ceremony arch
- Starlight dance floor
- Photo Booth
- Wi-Fi access
- Tables and chairs
- Upgraded chairs
- Glassware, silverware, linens
- Votive candles
- Champagne toast
- Full kitchen facilities
- Day-of coordinator
- Wedding planning services
- Venue set up and clean up
Venue Services Offered
- Wheelchair access
- All Inclusive Packages
- Bar Services
- Catering Services
- Clean Up
- Event Planner
- Event Rentals
- Get Ready Rooms
- Liability Insurance
- Lighting / Sound
- Set Up
Aqua Hall FAQ
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
- $ 4,140.00
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
- $ 2,700.00
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
- $ 1,000.00
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
- $ 700.00
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
- Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
- Cake Cutting, Dessert, Server(s), Wedding Cake
What is the starting price per person for bar service?
- $ 6.00
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
- Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your wedding venue:
- Banquet Hall
What kind of settings are available?
- Indoor, Covered Outdoor
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
- Ceremony, Reception, Bridal Shower, Engagement Party
What event services do you offer?
- Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
What catering services do you offer?
- Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d’oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
What bar services do you provide?
- Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
What event items are available?
- Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Photo booth, Tables
What food and beverage items are available?
- Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
What transportation and access is available?
- Parking, Shuttle
What months are included in your peak season?
- February, April, May, June, September, November, December
What months are included in your off-peak season?
- January, March, July, August, October